Group Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance
Group Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance is mandatory for all international students studying at Spatec Academy. We have appointed AXA insurance to provide the students with medical insurance coverage (both international and opt-in). This medical insurance is valid for a period of One Year and students are encouraged to renew the medical insurance policy 2 months before the expiry date.
Highlights of the medical insurance coverage include:
- Claim limit not less than S$20,000.00 per student
- At least B2 ward (In government and restructured hospitals)
- 24 hours coverage in Singapore and overseas (if student is involved in school-related activities)
To make a claim, you would just be required to complete 3 simple steps.
- Complete the group hospitalization insurance claim form
- Obtain all original medical reports, bills and invoices
- Submit all medical/hospital documents together with the claim form to AXA Insurance Singapore by post to:
Health Claims Department
8 Shenton Way #24-01 AXA Tower
For more information, you can download the following:
Alternatively you can also seek direct assistance from AXA at 1800-880-4888.